In response to Crispy
You should really give your avatar a rest, its probably getting tired upside down for all this time :P
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Woah, three-year bump! Eek.

At least he must have been using the forum search. You should be happy :P
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:
You should really give your avatar a rest, its probably getting tired upside down for all this time :P

NEVAR!
In response to Flick
Or someone directed him to it... but yeah, this is the good kind of bump, not the bad kind. =)
digging this up to ask for a bit of info.

i've tweaked a version of the script to fit into digitalBYOND.net's front page, and it works pretty well.

i would now like to grab the hub icon (or it's url anyway), that i can add to each entry to give it a bit more color.

i know, for example, that Flick's Mano-A-Mano hub icon is located at '/hubicon/7/31017.png', and so i ought to be able to construct a url that points to that icon.

i've tried adding 'icon' and 'hub_icon' to the content paramenter, and added an appropriate preg_match line to suck out the contents, but nothing appears. is the hub icon url called something else?

and are there any other useful bits of content that can be sucked off the hub this way?
In response to digitalmouse
'&format=text&content=|worlds|users|' try changing that to '&format=text&content=|general|worlds|users|' and then searching for 'banner,' 'icon,' and 'small_icon.'
In response to digitalmouse
You have DMCGI now silly man, just use ImportText() on the content returned by the text version of a hub page, that's the main reason it's formatted like it is.
In response to Nadrew
but then that defeats the purpose of using Lummox's fine php snippet.

:P
Page: 1 2