ID:134308

I'm pretty sure this has been requested or mentioned before, but I didn't find anything in my brief forum search. I'd like to have updates to comment threads that I've subscribed to be listed on my member page, similar to the 'Blog updates' section. Not each comment obviously, but just a list of subscribed threads that have new posts since the last time I checked. I have trouble remembering which threads I'm subscribed to, and I don't check my email often enough for that option to be real useful to me. :P

Flick wrote:
I'm pretty sure this has been requested or mentioned before, but I didn't find anything in my brief forum search. I'd like to have updates to comment threads that I've subscribed to be listed on my member page, similar to the 'Blog updates' section.

How to handle comment notification is the bane of many a website...sites sometimes provide an RSS feed per-comment-thread, which I find unwieldy. Others provide a single feed with all comment updates, which isn't practical around here.

But that's mostly a question of RSS...doing something on the blog page should certainly be doable.