In response to Air Mapster
On 7/12/01 4:23 pm Air Mapster wrote:
http://www.bikegods.org/faq.shtml

I don't suppose Tom used to call himself Dungo...

Z
In response to Zilal
On 7/13/01 10:11 pm Zilal wrote:
On 7/12/01 4:23 pm Air Mapster wrote:
http://www.bikegods.org/faq.shtml

I don't suppose Tom used to call himself Dungo...

Z

Ha! Fortunately, BIKE GODS didn't officially start til May 2000, after the BYON/D/ung name switch had already occurred.
In response to Gughunter
On 7/13/01 8:27 am Gughunter wrote:
just for that im going to have to give you great stats in my cthulhu mud....

I'd settle for a copy of that accursed tome, Everythinge Thou Ever Wouldst Ken Concerning ye Gugges but Feart to Inquire.

well sure... but your not going to have much work.. they only come out 4 weeks a year.. the summer soulstis and winter.. and the weeks dead between them.. well ok. they are out all year long.. but those are the only times you can encounter one.. becase they dont exactly "live" in this dimention...

anyhow...try finding a night that is both the summer soulsitis and a full moon (I wonder when the next one is..) and stat your GugHunting. remember.. guns are good. but rocket launchers a better..
In response to jobe
anyhow...try finding a night that is both the summer soulsitis and a full moon (I wonder when the next one is..)

I believe, in 80 years. I.e. "once in a blue moon".
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/15/01 8:03 am Spuzzum wrote:
anyhow...try finding a night that is both the summer soulsitis and a full moon (I wonder when the next one is..)

I believe, in 80 years. I.e. "once in a blue moon".

no.... it would be alot longer than that...
In response to jobe
no.... it would be alot longer than that...

Sigh... it was a joke.
In response to jobe
anyhow...try finding a night that is both the summer soulsitis and a full moon (I wonder when the next one is..) and stat your GugHunting. remember.. guns are good. but rocket launchers a better..

Good. I want to check it off my list so I can move on and change my name to YellowBelliedSapsuckerHunter.

In response to Gughunter
On 7/15/01 1:06 pm Gughunter wrote:

Good. I want to check it off my list so I can move on and change my name to YellowBelliedSapsuckerHunter.

whats that supposed to mean!?!?
In response to jobe

It's a kind of bird. And after I get that, it's on to the elusive capybara!
In response to Gughunter
On 7/15/01 2:00 pm Gughunter wrote:

It's a kind of bird. And after I get that, it's on to the elusive capybara!

just remember that things are not as they seem... sometimes a small kitty can be more dangerous than a Gug..
In response to jobe
On 7/15/01 2:14 pm jobe wrote:
just remember that things are not as they seem... sometimes a small kitty can be more dangerous than a Gug..

Exspecially if they are sitting in your lap and there is a sudden loud noise.
In response to Shadowdarke
On 7/15/01 3:03 pm Shadowdarke wrote:
On 7/15/01 2:14 pm jobe wrote:

Exspecially if they are sitting in your lap and there is a sudden loud noise.

no... you need to read "Dreams of Terror and Death" by HP lovecraft.. then youll know what i mean..

In response to Gughunter
I considered the name "bughunter" but rejected it because it sounded too much like challenging Fate, and besides, someone else probably would have taken it already anyway.

And also, Microsoft criticizes it!

Outlook e-mail vulnerability found; Microsoft criticizes 'bug hunter'
http://www.computerworld.com/storyba/ 0,4125,NAV47_STO62182,00.html
In response to Gughunter
On 7/16/01 7:55 am Gughunter wrote:
I considered the name "bughunter" but rejected it because it sounded too much like challenging Fate, and besides, someone else probably would have taken it already anyway.

And also, Microsoft criticizes it!

Outlook e-mail vulnerability found; Microsoft criticizes 'bug hunter'
http://www.computerworld.com/storyba/ 0,4125,NAV47_STO62182,00.html

Remember, Microsoft's user liscence agreement clearly states that as a user of its products you're required to cover its ass whenever necessary.
In response to Leftley
How did everyone choose their keyname? In otherwords did you make something original up or what. For me i saw a movie with someone named Goz in it thus thats my key name now. How about ya'll?

--Goz
In response to Goz
Bojack...in French!

Oh joy!

Oh well.

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Cause im awesome, thats how.
In response to Goz
I had a really long DBZ game, and it wasn't worth it since I was starting to get into programing and I wouldn't be taken seriously with a long dbz name :-p . So I decided to change my name to a name that suited my project I was working on at the time which was Men Of Power, which was soon combined with Tiko's Heroes and we worked on that for awhile..but were both lazy >.>
In response to Goz
I was reading a book with some guy named Artemis in it and I changed it a bit to Artekia.
In response to Jermman
Actually, from the looks of your name you sound repulsive. :P

Smelling.

Get it? o_o
Page: 1 2 3 4